Medicine open day
Our Medicine open days are for students considering our six-year MBBS programme.
About the day
The School of Medicine takes full part in our three annual Undergraduate open days. In the meantime you may want to read about what will happen on the day.
This event is a chance for you to:
- learn more about the six-year MBBS Medicine course
- chat to staff from our departments
- tour the campus
During the day, you'll hear talks from:
- the head of Undergraduate Admissions in Medicine about what we look for in successful applicants
- our student finance team about the cost of studying medicine at university and what help is available
- our accommodation team, with information on the options for first year and beyond
- the President of Imperial College School of Medicine Students' Union, which exists to help you get the most out of your time at Imperial
You will also have the chance to watch a mock interview in real time.
- Email: email@example.com
Call: +44(0)20 7594 2860