Seeking Beta Testers
We are seeking neuroscience labs to beta test our NGNI-v1 platform. If you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scalable Neural Recording Interface with Real-time Spike Sorting
Spike Sorting is the process of deinterleaving a recorded neural signal in order to determine the firing patterns of individual neurons from the aggregate spike stream.
The NGNI platform is an end-to-end solution for on-node, real-time spike sorting. By using a compact, onboard (template based) spike sorting engine, together with offline training (WaveClus-based), a low power real-time solution is achievable.
- 32-channel neural recording/streaming
- On-node, realtime template-based spike sorting
- Proprietary template building engine (based on WaveClus)
- Onboard template memory, 18.4kbit (4 templates per channel)
- Low latency (0.3ms) SPI output
- Low output data-rate - suitable for wireless communication
- Signal acquisition systems for electrophysiology
- Large-scale recording applications (multi-probe, multi-channel)
- Realtime brain machine interface applications
- Closed loop low-latency biofeedback