Join the Lab
There are opportunities available at several levels:
- Research staff positions - This includes research assistants (graduate), research associates (postdoctoral), research fellows (senior postdoctoral). All opportunities are always advertised via the Imperial College employment pages: www.imperial.ac.uk/employment
- PhD students - To be accepted for a PhD, we normally require a 1st class MEng/MSci degree (or BEng/BSc + MSc with distinction). Funding opportunities are available for UK, EU and overseas students.
- Project students - Final year BEng/MEng undergraduate projects, MSc/MRes thesis projects.
- Erasmus and exchange students
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme (see: UROP)
If you are interested in joining the Next Generation Neural Interfaces Lab, you should at first instance contact: Dr Timothy Constandinou (e-mail: email@example.com) providing CV and explaining your specific interest in our lab.
We are always receptive to talented and motivated individuals with a strong engineering/scientific background, a creative/innovative mindset and interest in neural interfaces and microsystems.
We welcome faculty and researchers from other academic/research institutions and industry seeking mutually beneficial research collaboration. We can host sabbaticals, visiting researchers and industry secondments.