Imperial MedTech Links Innovations in Neurorehabilitation Technology 12th September 2017
Innovations in Neurorehabilitation Technology is the latest in the Imperial MedTech Links series. The event explores the latest developments in technology from researchers and clinicians at Imperial College and from our industry partners.
Our event offers academic and clinical leaders from Imperial College and our key players from industry to share ideas, identify collaborations and shape the future of Neurorehabilitation Technology.
Date: 12th September 2017
Venue: Imperial College, South Kensington, SW7 2AZ
Exhibition / posters in RSM 3.01c + d+e
Talks in RSM 2.28
1.00 - 2.00pm Registration and Lunch
2.15 – 2.30pm Introduction to Neurorehabilitation Technology Innovation – Prof Dario Farina
2.30 – 3.15pm - Mechatronics and devices
- Dr Ravi Vaidyanathan, Sensors for mechatronics
- Tecnalia, Dr Thierry Keller: Neurorehabilitation Technologies: Tecnalia as Facilitator between Stakeholders
- Professor Manos Drakakis, Bioinspired VLSI Circuits & Systems
3.15 – 3:45 pm Coffee & Exhibitions/ Networking Break
3:45 –4:45 pm Neuro-interfacing
- Dr Aldo Faisal, Neuroprostheses for Everyday Life
Prosthetics and Neuro-interfacing:
- Presentations from Imperial's partner prosthetics companies
- Prof Dario Farina, Next Generation of Clinical Bionic Limbs
4:45 – 5:15 Coffee, Exhibition and Networking
5.15 – 6.00pm Neuromodulation and Robot Aided Therapy
- Rehabilitation ‘Robots’: From Lab Bench to Hospital Bedside Dr Michael Mace and Dr Paul Rinne (Human Robotics Group Imperial College & GripAble Ltd.)
Challenges of exoskeletons:
- Presentations fro Imperial's partner Exoskeleton companies
6.00 – 8pm Reception and Exhibitions
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities. If your company is interested in sponsoring our event or exhibiting some of your work, products and services at this event please contact Robert Ferguson
Partnering: We are keen to help you find research partners during this event and are offering you the opportunity to meet academics, clinicians and company representatives. Please contact Robert Ferguson if you are interested in partnering opportunities.
Registration: Please register for our event on the following link: tickets
Please contact the event organiser Robert Ferguson.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 6371