The Corporate Partnerships team works to connect Imperial researchers with industry to develop collaborations based on mutual scientific interest and tailored to the needs of all those involved. The team belongs to the Enterprise division, Imperial’s dedicated department for industry interactions and business ventures.
The activities of the Corporate Partnerships team at the Faculty of Medicine focus on enabling and enhancing industrial interactions. Our enabling activities aim to understand the needs of the Imperial College London academic community and promote their research to companies through the organization of networking events with industry. We also provide support to academics in their interaction with industry, especially to early career principal investigators. Our enhancing activities involve managing ongoing relationships and integrating individual projects into strategic partnerships.
The Faculty of Medicine team combines research and industrial experience to help academics work with industry and the commercial market. We are always eager to hear about your projects and ideas for industrial collaborations. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do
Education and preparation
- Single point of contact for corporate partners
- Management of corporate relationships: regular catch-up calls, organization of meetings, follow-up on feedback
- Liaison and facilitation in contract negotiations
- Manage key accounts: organize meetings and visits, follow-up emails
- Liaison and facilitator in contract negotiations
- Strategic decisions on pricing
- Strategic positioning in contracts
- Engagement in implementing contracts to ensure timely kick off and contract compliance
Who we are
Head of Corporate Partnerships, Faculty of Medicine
+44 (0)20 7594 2717
Corporate Partnerships Associate, Faculty of Medicine
+44 (0)771 405 1547 (mobile)
For general Enterprise queries please use: