- AmaZon Speed ETD (Bruker) coupled to a Ultimate nanoLC chain (Dionex)
- 2 x 4800 MALDI-TOF-TOFs (AB Sciex)
- Offline Ultimate 300 nanoLC with Probot sample spotter (Dionex)
- Q-TOF Premier (Micromass) coupled to a nanoAcuity UPLC chain (Waters)
- API 5600 (AB Sciex) coupled to a Ultimate nanoLC chain (Dionex)
- Synapt G2 QToF coupled to an Acquity UPLC M Class system (Waters)
- Scion SQ GC-MS (Bruker)
CISBIO Mass Spectrometry Core Facility
The mass spectrometry core facility provides access to instrumentation for proteomic, glycomic and glycoproteomic analyses. The MS facility is associated with the Centre for Integrative Systems Biology and Bioinformatics (CISBIO core facilities) and is embedded within the Biopolymer Mass Spectrometry Laboratory in the Sir Ernst Chain Building - Wolfson Laboratories, SK Campus. Instrument access charges apply based on Full Economic Costs (FEC) calculations.
For further information please contact Dr Paul Hitchen.