Emerging Investigators Symposium
Tuesday 4th April 2017
Huxley Building, Imperial South Kensington Campus, London
Glycoscience is a rapidly advancing multidisciplinary area in which London has a strong presence. To support the review and development of this field, GlycoTRIC is organising a one-day symposium that will showcase the work of earlier career researchers, invited from within Imperial College and across the wider glycoscience community.
- Aristotelis Antonopoulos (Imperial College London)
- David Briggs (Imperial College London)
- Andreas Broedel (Imperial College London)
- Katie Doores (Kings College London)
- Norihito Kawasaki (Institute of Food Research)
- Yan Liu (Imperial College London)
- Poh-Choo Pang (Imperial College London)
- Ben Schumann (Stanford University)
- Yuhsuan Tsai (University of Cardiff)
The scientific programme will be augmented by a poster session, for which all-comers are invited to participate. To take part, please submit a brief abstract to Jonathan Shepherd (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 28 February 2017.
The symposium is free to attend and open to all, but registration in advance is essential due to limited space. To register your attendance, please email Jonathan Shepherd (email@example.com).