Imperial Consultants are available to help you find the right consultant for your project. If you are looking for an expert or have a consultancy query, please email ICON or call +44 (0)20 7594 6565.
The academic staff of the Environmental and Water Resources Engineering section provide a range of consultancy services.
We work in partnership with national and international consultancies to ensure the highest level of expertise is incorporated into engineering design and environmental management.
Recent clients include government departments, water utilities, and the energy and waste management industries. Staff also act as expert witnesses and have advised Royal Commissions and Parliamentary committees.
- Water resource assessment
- Hydrological modelling
- Urban and rural flood risk management
- Surface and groundwater contaminant transport
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation
- Water and wastewater treatment processes
- Water distribution systems
- Water conservation and leakage detection
- Sustainable urban drainage
- Sewerage design and optimisation
- Solid Waste Management
For more details, contact the relevant staff member directly.