E-learning Advisory Panel
The E-learning Advisory Panel (ELAP) is a cross-College group whose remit is to discuss and agree developments in e-learning. The ELAP receives reports from the E-learning Implementation Groups and feeds into the Vice Provost's Advisory Group for Education.
Terms of Reference
- To note the minutes of the E-learning Implementation Groups and discuss items where appropriate.
- To respond to questions, information and policies.
- To advise and exchange information about current practice and developments within College and elsewhere.
Faculty of Engineering
- Martin Holloway, Academic Tutor, Bioengineering
- Shireen Lock, Principal Learning Technologist
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- John Conway, Senior Learning Technologist (Physical Sciences)
- Phil Ramsden, Principal Teaching Fellow, Maths
- Moira Sarsfield, Senior Learning Technologist (Life Sciences)
Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Lisa Carrier, Head of Technology Enhanced Education
- Postgraduate: Agnieszka Malisz, E-learning Technologist, Katie Stripe, E-learning Technologist
Imperial College Business School
- Bhav Radia, Edtech Operations Manager, Edtech Lab
- Ella Mitchell, Education Support Manager, Library
- Monika Pazio, Teaching Fellow, Educational Development Unit
- Julie Voce, E-learning Services Manager
- Mimi Weiss Johnson, E-learning Developments Lead
- 22 September 2016
- 24 November 2016
- 19 January 2017 (Annual planning meeting)
- 16 March 2017
- 25 May 2017
- 20 July 2017