Careers Service policies
The document titles below link to policy documents relating to the Careers Service, Imperial College London.
Please note that some policy documents are on open access, but others are restricted to Imperial login holders only and some are on request. This is due to the sensitivity of information. Please contact us if you require further explanation.
Full list of policy documents (open access)
- Alumni Policy [pdf]
- Annual Report*
- Careers Education Information and Guidance (CEIG) template policy for Postgraduate Research Students*
- Careers Education Information and Guidance (CEIG) template policy for Postgraduate Taught Students*
- Careers Education Information and Guidance (CEIG) template policy for Undergraduate Students*
- Complaints procedure [pdf]
- Employability statement*
- Equal opportunities statement [pdf]
- Information Collection Policy*
- Information Strategy*
- Marketing Strategy*
- Monitoring and Evaluation Policy*
- Planning and Evaluating Service Delivery*
- Psychometric Testing Policy*
- Recruitment Agencies Policy*
- Referral policy*
- Statement of Service [pdf]
- Strategy for the Management of Training and Development*
- Website Strategy*
* Policy documents subject to request, please contact us if you would like to view this document.
Other policy documents that we adhere to
The Careers Service at Imperial is a member of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), which is the professional association for HE careers practitioners, harnessing the expertise and resources of its membership for the collective benefit of its members, HE careers services, their clients and customers and the sector overall.
Through our association with AGCAS, we adhere to the following policy documents: