The Aerial Robotics Lab is not currently seeking postdoctoral fellows. However, exceptional candidates seeking external fellowships are welcome to contact Dr. Kovac to discuss opportunities. External postdoctoral fellowships for research in the lab include:
- EPSRC http://www.epsrc.ac.uk/skills/fellows/areas/
- Royal Society: https://royalsociety.org/grants/schemes/newton-international/
- Human Frontier Science Foundation http://www.hfsp.org/funding/postdoctoral-fellowships
- Leverhulme foundation: http://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/funding.cfm
- Royal Commission 1851: http://www.royalcommission1851.org/awards/
- Swiss National Science Foundation (for researchers having done 3 years of research in Switzerland or being Swiss nationals) http://www.snf.ch/en/funding/careers/early-postdoc-mobility/Pages/default.aspx
We are always looking for talented candidates with a passion for robotics to join our lab and greatly appreciate your interest in the research and activities of our group. Prospective students are welcome to contact Dr. Kovac for opportunties. However, due to the overwhelming interest we receive from applicants who wish to be involved with our lab, we are sometimes unable to give a response to each email message we receive.
Currently, PhD positions are available through the Centre for Doctoral Training in Fluid Dynamics across scales and the Imperial College PhD Scholarship Scheme. Often PhD's are self funded through PhD scholarship programmes with their home country and the UK.
Automated monitoring of rainforest biophysical structure from aerial platforms (Updated: November 2016)
The lab is generally happy to include motivated and capable undergraduates in the ongoing research. Possibilites include UROP placements, volunteering appointments and final year projects. Please contact Dr. Kovac for opportunities.