To access Blackboard Learn, follow these steps:
- Go to https://bb.imperial.ac.uk/.
- Enter your College username and password.
- Click Login.
- Browse the courses available to you.
- If you can log in but cannot see the courses that you should be enrolled on, contact your course tutor or course administrator.
- Blackboard Learn works with a variety of web browsers. If your browser does not work with Blackboard, update it or try another one.
- Make sure you have a recent version of Java and that popups are not disabled in your browser.
- If you are still having trouble logging in, raise a Blackboard support request.
Using a Blackboard app
Use either the Blackboard Mobile Learn or Bb Student app to access course information and materials from your mobile device.
To get a Blackboard app, follow these steps:
- Download the Mobile Learn or Bb Student app for iOS, Android or Blackberry depending on the operating system of your device.
- Open the app and search for Imperial College London - Learn.
- Log in with your College username and password.
- If you use a Windows Phone, you may connect via your web browser.
- You do not need to pay to download the app and there are no in-app purchases.
- You will not be asked to buy a licence during installation.
- You could be charged additional data costs by your mobile device network provider if you access Blackboard without a WiFi connection.
- If you would like any more information on how these apps work, click on the following links BB Student and Mobile Learn.