To connect to the Imperial-WPA network using a Windows Mobile device, follow these steps:
- Click on the small arrow in the top right hand corner of your home screen.
- Scroll down and tap the Settings menu button.
- Tap the WiFi menu.
- Ensure that the WiFi networking slider is set to On.
- Select Imperial-WPA from the available WiFi networks.
- Enter your College username.
- Enter your College password.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Connect.
When the WiFi menu displays the word Connected under the Imperial-WPA network, you are connected.