To connect to the Imperial-WPA network using an Android device, follow these steps:
- Press the menu button on your homescreen and select Settings.
- Select WiFi.
- Select Imperial-WPA.
- Ensure the EAP Method is set to PEAP.
- Ensure the Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2.
- In the Identity field, enter your College username.
- In the password field, enter your College password.
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank*
- If you are using Android 7 (Nougat) or above, please put ic.ac.uk into the Domain field.
*If you find the settings are not working, you can try entering either @ic.ac.uk or ic\ into the anonymous identity field.