Access the H: drive remotely using Android
To access your Imperial College London Home directory (H: drive) from an Android device, follow these steps:
- Download the Acronis Access app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click the menu button. The menu option should appear on screen as three dots.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Enrol Now.
- Enter the server name as mobilecho.imperial.ac.uk.
- Click Continue and enter your College username and password.
- Select Enrol Now and your Home directory (H: drive) will appear under On the Network.
Some users have experienced difficulties with some of the older versions of Acronis Access. If you are experiencing issues, try updating the program to the latest version or contact the ICT Service Desk.