Outlook for Mac 2011
To set up Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to check your Office 365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
2. Choose the Exchange account option.
3. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the E-mail address field, select User Name and Password as the Method, enter email@example.com in the User name field and enter your College password in the Password field.
4. Click Add Account. A message will pop up.
5. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow. It may pop up more the once, repeat the process.
Your email account is ready to use.