All full-time members of staff are automatically given access to ICIS and the following Self-service responsibilities:
- My Payslips allows you to view your monthly payslip online.
- My Details enables you to amend your personal details online.
- My Training lets you browse and register for training courses via the Learning and Development Centre.
- My Opportunities allows you to view online vacancies via iRecruitment.
- My Expenses enables you to enter your expense claims online
- On Windows, please use Firefox or Internet Explorer to access ICIS, not Google Chrome.
- On Mac OS X, please use Safari or Firefox.
Instructions for accessing ICIS
To login to the Imperial College Information Systems (ICIS), follow these steps:
- Go to http://icis.imperial.ac.uk (using Firefox or Internet Explorer on Windows or Firefox on Mac OS X, not Google Chrome or Safari).
- Enter your College username and password and click OK.
Depending on your work requirements, you can request access to different modules within ICIS for finance, grants, purchasing, student system, human resources, College ID generator, payroll and contingent workers.