How can Digital Partners help you?
If any of the following strike a chord with you, please contact your Digital Partner below to discuss further:
- "I think I may need a system to help with a task I need to complete, but I’m not sure if College has one or not."
- "I have a process that is paper-based and time consuming. I’d like to make it quicker or automate it."
- "I’m interested in what ICT plans to do with X or Y in the future."
Digital Partners collaborate closely with stakeholders across faculties and departments to gather requirements and present this information to the teams responsible for ICT service line delivery. Working closely with Faculty Support teams, they help to ensure that support is linked to business demand across the four areas.
Contact your Digital Partner
- Faculty of Medicine & Imperial Business School (Ellen Pengelly)
- Faculty of Engineering (Kat Parkins)
- Faculty of Natural Sciences (Will Bennett)
- Central Services (TBC: Contact ICT Digital Partners)