College Space Sharing Policies
The College has committed to developing a set of institution-wide policies, designed to bring transparency to the use and management of College space.
The Space Policy Framework and subsidiary policies have been developed with input from staff and student stakeholders from across the College, including in depth ‘voice of’ sessions.
In the Consultation section, you will find the subsidiary policies which are currently open for comment from all College members. Once polices have been approved by the Provost's Board, they will be moved to the Space Sharing Policy Bank.
These pages provide a reference point for College-wide policies related to the sharing of space. In the Space Sharing Policy Bank, you will find the Space Policy Framework and subsidiary policies, which have been approved by the Provost's Board. All policies will be reviewed at least annually to ensure they remain relevant.
The following named subsidiary policies interpret and clarify how the Framework's overarching principles apply to specific aspects of College business, including:
- Space Sharing - Approved;
- Academic Timetabling - Approved;
- Room Booking - Consultation is now live and will run until 16 June;
- Access & Security - Under development (consultation expected to commence in August 2017);
- Examination Timetabling - Under development (consultation expected to commence in August 2017);
- Space Charging - Under development (consulatation timeframe tbc).
Space Policy Framework
The Space Policy Framework comprises 6 strategic objectives and 10 overarching principles, outlined in the diagram below.
If you have any comments or suggestions relating to these pages, please contact the team using the button above.