Project Resource Investment Board (PRIB)
The Project Resource and Investment Board (PRIB) is responsible for performing a College wide review of proposed projects, making recommendations to the Transformation Investment Board (TIB) who is responsible for the delivery of the transformation vision. The PRIB’s objectives are to:
- Review proposed projects for feasibility and recommend sequencing and prioritisation in light of operational desirability
- Review proposed projects and recommend sequencing and prioritisation against staff resources and change appetite
- Challenge project approaches to consider the most advantageous option
- Make recommendations to TIB as to which projects display alignment to the College strategy and TIB priorities and should therefore progress
- Resolve conflicting demands from the proposed changes and ensure that the demands of regulatory compliance are met
Have you got a project idea that requires TIB funding?
Members of staff with project ideas are invited to submit a business case to PRIB that outlines why the proposed project is important, the major considerations, predicted benefits and the potential return on investment. Business cases should be developed following discussions with your project sponsor who must be a member of PRIB. Please see below for details on PRIB membership.
Following initial discussions with your project sponsor, full development of a business case will be required. A business case template is available for you to develop and submit to PRIB. Please click on the button on the right hand side of this page to download the business case template, which also provides links to the supporting documentation required.
If you would like further information, please click here to download an information pack on PRIB and TIB.
Director of Human Resources (Chair)
Director of Facilities Management
Chief Information Officer